Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello old friends!

Wow it's been a long time since I posted on my blog! It was Colin Firth Day January 2011. Life takes over and some things change. After lots of thought, I'm going to start writing again. Hopefully my busy schedule will not get in the way.

What's old...
Still teaching 2 days a week and working in the fashion industry.

Still chasing cyclist in Lycra.

Still have my top 5 list, but unfortunately life has been too busy with the house to go to many movies or premieres.

What's new...
I bought an new house, well new for me, it's a 65 year old fixer! And boy does it need a lot of love. The former owner was an old man who smoked and the last time the house was "updated" was circa 1970's complete with stick on mirrors, wood paneling and acoustic ceiling. So it's a complete gut job. I feel as if I'm living on a home show, only that Mr. S and I are funding the show!

What's the plan? I always have a plan!

Oldies, but goodies - I will still write about my old favorites, movies and cycling.

My home renovation experience, it's a work in progress, but it's fun and exciting! 

The garden... we broke ground last thanksgiving weekend and the yard has since been nicknamed "Somerville Gardens". I'll be posting about lettuce, pumpkins, and the large rototilled dirt patch that is presently my front lawn. 

Fashion! After all, that's what I do! 

There will be some changes and cleaning house, so stay tuned!

No comments: