Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walk to Cure Psoriasis

What a beautiful morning it was in Santa Monica yesterday! I was there for the Walk to Cure Psoriasis, the first of many 5K walks I plan to participate in this year.
It was a small crowd, which was nice because the parking was easy and no lines for check-in. The organizers were very nice and so were the sponsors. I visited the booths and collected a lot of samples. The walk itself was easy with a flat course. The view was the best part! I will definitely participate again next year!
For more information: Walk to Cure Psoriasis

The view from the course

Almost to the half way point

Crossing the finish line


Next walk is The Revlon Run/Walk. It will be the 12th year in a row to participate in the event in memory of my friend Dorothy Dimmit who lost her fight against Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
For more information: Revlon Run/Walk

No comments: