Sunday, September 7, 2008

Movie Reviews

Traitor


I'm late with this movie review, sorry! It's been so hectic with school, work, social commitments and grading!

I'm a fan of Don Cheadle so I was excited when a screening came up for Traitor. The movie was action packed and the political point of view left me with a lot to think about. Don, was fantastic in the movie, I had no idea he was so physically fit, the action scenes were great!

Here's the link to the official movie website for the trailer and synopsis:
http://www.traitor-themovie.com/


Burn After Reading


All I have to say is you WILL laugh out loud! I have to see it again because there was so much going on I'm sure I missed something. Brad Pitt was hysterical, at some moments he didn't have to say a word and the audience was laughing. The entire cast was terrific, Frances Mc Dormand, George Clooney, and John Malkovich. We have been talking about it for days since we saw it! A must see!

Here's the link to the official movie website for the trailer and synopsis:
http://www.burnafterreading.com--live.com/#/home

No comments: