Saturday, December 12, 2009

How To Train Your Dragon

I received an invitation for a blind screening on Thursday for people ages 15-49. Luckily my friend, Annette, and I were both available to attend. We RSVP'ed knowing only that the film was a 3D animation movie by the makers of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda, but took the chance to go. You can't imagine our excitement when the man who welcomed and thanked us for coming, announced that the movie was "How To Train Your Dragon"!

Annette and I giggled like school girls. It took a few minutes for us to settle down and get over the shock that we were really seeing the movie.

The movie wasn't finished yet with some parts missing the animation and lighting, but still the story line was wonderful! It was funny, fast paced, and action packed, one children will love. Gerard Butler and Craig Ferguson's voices were perfect for their roles as well as Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera. The dragons were wonderful, reminding us of our pets. A must see with your children, grandchildren, or in my case, my nephew.

I can't wait to see the finished film!

How To Train Your Dragon, In theaters March 26, 2010

No comments: