Friday, May 15, 2009

Terminator Salvation Premiere

Last night was the premiere of Terminator Salvation. One side of Hollywood Blvd was blocked off to make way for the "black carpet", Terminators, and the Stars.


Across the street and down an alley, a parking lot was converted to look like a scene from the movie. Bent metal and Terminators were part of the decor and trash can bonfires could be seen from blocks way.

Lots of Stars! Some of them were Director McG, Rodrigo Santoro (King Xerxes from 300), Mark Mcgrath, Rose Mcgowan, Amanda Righetti (The Mentalist), and Eric Dane (McSteamy - Grey's Anatomy). There were probably a lot more but I can't remember, it's a blur now.

The highlight of the night was meeting Christian Bale. He was very sweet when I asked him to sign my picture. He leaned in and looked me in the eyes and asked me what my name was.
I forgot for a second. Thank God I remembered. He smiled and autographed it for me. Annette remembered her name, but when he asked how to spell it she almost forgot! LOL!


You probably can barely see, but Jadagrace who plays Star in the film, so adorable, autographed my poster.

Terminator Salvation in Theaters May 21, 2009

No comments: