Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Terminator Salvation Director McG @ the Apple Store

I've seen director McG at Comicon last year and at Wondercon in February. Each time he was so entertaining and spoke passionately about Terminator Salvation. Tonight he didn't disappoint. He spoke about the film, showed a 4 minute trailer, and then the audience had the opportunity to ask questions.
I had also seen McG at the Watchman Premiere back in March and wanted to say hi, but there was always a crowd around him. So tonight, I finally had the opportunity to talk to him briefly. I told him I loved the movie and then asked him to autograph my ticket for Thursday.
He stared at the ticket and said something like, "How cool! You have a ticket to the premiere?"
I told him yes!
Annette and I asked if we could have a picture with him and he said sure.
We thanked him and said, "See you Thursday!"
If you are a fan of the Terminator franchise, you must see Terminator Salvation. You won't be disappointed!


No comments: