Thursday, August 6, 2009

My One and Only with Q&A with George Hamilton

My One and Only, starring Renee Zellweger, opening in theatres August 21, 2009! The film is wonderful, happy, sad, and very funny. Renee is excellent!

George Hamilton at the Q&A after the film screening. George is credited as the Executive Producer of "My One and Only", but didn't have direct involvement with the making of the film. He hadn't seen the film before last night's screening and when he came up to speak for the Q&A he was moved to tears.

I had no opinion of George prior to seeing him last night other than that I always remembered him as the “tan actor”. He was genuine and dignified, the perfect example of old Hollywood glam, always dress perfectly and distinguished. He was kind enough to talk with everyone afterwards and sign autographs and pose for pictures.







My One and Only in theaters August 21, 2009

No comments: